Table of Contents
- Repository: Cleveland Museum of Art Archives
- Creator: Horace Kelley Art Foundation.
- Title: Horace Kelley Art Foundation records.
- ID: 1111.101
- Date [inclusive]: 1882-1921
- Extent: 0.33 Cubic feet [1 box]
- Language: English
Scope and Contents note
This small collections includes the earliest records of the Horace Kelley Art Foundation, originally incorporated as The Cleveland Museum of Art according to the terms of Horace Kelley's will fo 1890. The foundation changed its name in 1913 when the Cleveland Museum of Art was incorporated.
Ingalls Library and Museum Archives11150 East Blvd.
Cleveland, OH, 44106
Conditions Governing Access note
Subject to review by archives staff. For more information or to access this collection contact archives staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Controlled Access Headings
- Art museums -- Ohio -- Cleveland.
- Cleveland Museum of Art.
- Kelley, Horace, 1819-1890
Legal Documents 1882-1921
Record book #1 1890-1905
Record book #2 1908-1920