Records of the Cleveland Society of Artists
Description: This small collection includes incorporation and business records of the Cleveland Society of Artists.
- Articles of Incorporation, 1921; Agreement between Mr. and Mrs. George A. Schmidt and the Cleveland Society of Artists for the care of the CSA building, 1921; Amendments to the articles of incorporation, 1927
- Constitution, By-Laws, and Regulations (dated 1942)
- Minute book, November 1917 - May 1920
- Minute book, May 1920 - May 1924
- Membership cards, 1941 and undated
- Cleveland Association of Advertising Artists membership payment record and ledger, ca. 1934