The Museum Archives is pleased to announce an exciting new website feature.
Over the years the museum has grown and changed its physical footprint with three additions (1958, 1983, 1971) and the current expansion project. To illustrate these changes the Museum Archives has created three interactive maps that include both current and historic gallery information. The maps can be found here, or on the library website, under Search Collections.
Additional maps will be added as new sections of the complex open. Images of galleries over time, both the permanent collection and special exhibitions, are available in the Museum Archives.